Another basic stirfry dish.
- Vegetarian ham, diced
- Sweetpeas, tear ends and “devein”
- Canned straw mushrooms, drained
- Enoki mushrooms, woody ends removed
- Mixed peas
- Vegetarian oyster sauce
- Heat a few tablespoons of oil in a wok. Fry the diced ham until they start to brown.
- Add sweetpeas and straw mushrooms to the wok. Cook until the sweetpeas start to turn bright green.
- Toss a handful of mixed peas into the wok.
- Pour a few tablespoons of oyster sauce to the vegetable mixture and season with sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add enoki mushrooms to the wok and turn off the heat. Stir well and serve.
Preparation & cooking time: 15 minutes